How to Install a Vaporizer onto the Mallard 2800
A Step by Step Guide to effortlessly install Your Vaporizer on Mallard 2800 Cart - A Step by Step Guide
Installing a vaporizer onto a Mallard cart may seem like a daunting task, but with the right equipment and some help from a friend, it can be done in no time. In this guide, we'll go over the steps to help you get your vaporizer up and running in no time.
Before we begin, it's important to note that the vaporizer is very heavy, so it's essential to have someone to help you install it. The box it comes in is a white box with the letters VSS on it. Inside, you'll find a manual, a certificate of calibration, a protective insert, and a few bags of hardware.
The first bag contains the hardware you'll need to install the vaporizer and an Allen wrench. The second bag has the inlet and outlet connections for your system, and the third contains extra hardware.
Installing the Vaporizer
- Locate the slots or holes on the back of your cart.
- Line up the holes on the back of the vaporizer with the slots or holes on your cart.
- Use the screws, metal washers, and nylon washers from the first bag of hardware to install the vaporizer.
- Hold the vaporizer in place while your partner tightens it down with the Allen wrench.
- Repeat the process for the second screw.
Installing the Connectors
- Take the inlet and outlet connectors from the second bag of hardware and carefully attach them to the vaporizer.
- The connectors are push-twist-fit, so it will take a fair amount of force and twist to get them into place.
- Once the connectors are in place, you can then attach your hoses as labeled, inlet and outlet. They go on with a pushing and twisting back and forth type action.
And that's it! You have successfully installed the vaporizer onto your Mallard cart. Always refer to the manual for specific instructions and guidelines.
Looking for a new machine for your practice?
Contact us today for a free quote!